Wednesday 1 February 2012

The reasons

Yesterday, i had met my old friends to queenstown eat.

Suddenly, there is a discussion about my future plans.

Everyone looks like they were shocked and it was quite impossible to work out the plan.

I know i still don't know what it is actually going to feel like but i have not tried yet.

Sometimes i really prefer people who will believe in me nonetheless despite all those good advices given that should be taken into account.

I guess i can understand how ch feel when we start to bombard all the problems to ch when he talks about the chicken project. i might portray that i disagree in it as i hope he will consider more factors that he might not take into account.But despite all those, i still believe and will support in ch what he is going to do since it's his choice.

But that's not the main point.

Do anyone know what is the real reason behind my future plan?

My Dad and Mum are reaching 60 soon.
I still have not done my duty as a son yet.
They are now still working to support me.

Realistically, how many more years can i serve my duties?

To me, my definition of filial is to make sure they eat good, help financially when they are in need and make sure they don't have any difficulties or trouble.

I really need to have alot of money to do that so i always have spare cash to ensure everything is alright.

There is still a loan of studies debt i need to return my parents. (not they force, but is how my principles hold)

Everything is money.

Sometime i help my father with his friend's buffet business.

I really don't understand why my father want to help his friend as i can obviously see his friend treat him as some cheap bangla helper.

Did you actually see a large buffet size is done by one person?
Obviously his friend is abusing my father's kindness.

I really want to stop all shit by giving more salary money next time so he dun need to be some bangla helper.

Hais.. i think i put a very big responsibility on myself.

I know i had my brothers and sisters.

But my sisters have their own family.

My brother? i don't know if he has considered all this.

There is alot of places i want to bring my parents to eat, to travel haha!

Sound exciting!

Everything will be worth it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home