Saturday 14 January 2012

Stress

Sometime i really feel i have made a bad choice in doing accountancy.

1)Long working hour.
2)High gross pay? Nah. We are really cheap labour if you use the pay/no.of working hours.
3)Super competitive
4)The most critical factor is i'm going to fight ricebowl with students who score all As in 'A' Level and at least 3.8 to 4 GPA in Poly graduated from local university.
How to outsmart this kind of people.
5)I need to further my studies maybe for 10 yrs more?
6)Social life will be really affected aka no time for friends or family.

I want a wife leh. How to find with such hectic life when all my free time will be used to study next time ==... lol..

Ok i'm whining! But not to anyone but to the blog.

I'm not going to give up though haha cause I want my family to have a more comfortable life.

JIAYOU JEREMY! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home